KO Team Donates to More Than Two Dozen Nonprofits as Part of Record-Breaking Colorado Gives Day
- KO Firm
- December 16, 2021
The KO team celebrated this year’s Colorado Gives Day with donations to 28 nonprofit and charitable organizations. This year marked the 12th annual Colorado Gives Day, which raised a record-breaking $54.4 million for 3,063 participating nonprofits.
ColoradoGivesDay.org is a program of Community First Foundation, a foundation that connects donors to thousands of Colorado nonprofits.
KO’s annual participation in this event is part of our ongoing, year-round commitment to the community. Many of our team members volunteer their time or serve on the boards of organizations that support a range of causes, including at-risk women and children, food security, education and the arts, emergency family assistance, animal well-being and more.
This year, each of the following organizations received an employee donation as well as KO matching funds:
- A Woman’s Work, Inc.
- Adoption Options
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Casa de Paz
- Cherry Creek Chorale
- Collaborative Healing Initiative within Communities (CHIC)
- Colorado Criminal Justice Reform Coalition
- Colorado Outward Bound School
- Colorado Public Radio
- Colorado Soccer Foundation
- Conscious Alliance – Network for Good
- Denver Dumb Friends League
- Denver Sister Cities International
- Denver Urban Gardens
- Food Bank of the Rockies
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center of Colorado
- Intercambio Uniting Communities
- International Rescue Committee
- Mother House, Inc.
- OUR Center (Outreach United Resource Center, Inc.)
- Parker Task Force
- Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains
- Project Angel Heart
- Real Colorado
- Tennyson Center for Children at Colorado Christian Home
- The Wild Animal Sanctuary
- World Central Kitchen
- WOW! Children’s Museum
KO also recently sponsored the 2021 Stanley Harvesting Hope 5K Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot, the proceeds of which went to the Foundation for Prader-Willi Research. KO attorney Logan DeSouza and corporate paralegal Caitlyn Knudson participated in the race, with Logan winning first place.
We are tremendously grateful to our clients and partners for your ongoing support in 2021. Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday season from the KO team!