Clients leverage the significant in-house experience of KO’s 10-person commercial team to replace costly billable hours with a strategic partner who serves as both legal expert and business liaison, enabling productive working relationships across key teams like finance and sales.
Who benefits the most?
Growth-stage businesses with recurring revenue and a solid customer base benefit immensely from the contracts subscription services because of the ongoing nature of their legal needs and KO’s ability to become a long-term strategic partner that is fully integrated into the business.
These organizations need robust legal and contracts expertise in areas such as privacy, software, and manufacturing that even most in-house teams would have to hire out. KO’s subscription service delivers all these areas of expertise and more.
““The KO team understands our structure, culture and priorities so well that they feel like our in-house legal department. At the same time, they bring key commercial expertise that we could never maintain cost effectively on our own. It’s a unique combination that has made a major impact on our successful growth.”
Simple Energy President and Founder
How does it work?
KO leads new clients through a robust engagement process in which KO and client teams collaboratively outline key needs, so that KO can understand and improve upon the company’s legal function from both a transactional and a strategic level. Key outcomes:
- Initial scope and subscription pricing
- Implementation period during which KO reviews and updates forms, creates playbooks and makes regular adjustments to the scope during the first 30-60 days to ensure alignment
- Turnkey communications systems that allow KO to stay abreast of all legal needs and serve as the one integrated point of contact – freeing the executive team from this management burden
What You’ll Gain
- A strategic partner and extension of your team, at a fraction of the in-house cost
- A trusted client-attorney partnership to solve business challenges, not just legal problems
What You’ll Lose
- Eliminate expense volatility and uncertainty
- Avoid the risk of transaction-oriented vendors
- No restrictive long-term agreements
Want to learn more about our contracts subscription service?
Regardless of your company size or maturity, KO serves as an extension of your team and delivers the expertise, resources and results you need to achieve business goals.