Save the Date: M&A Deal Terms Trends Webinar
- KO Firm
- September 27, 2023
Our friends at SRS Acquiom recently released the “2023 M&A Deal Terms Study” showcasing data highlights and deal terms trends from private mergers and acquisitions that closed between 2016-2022 as well as findings from early 2023.
Join SRS Acquiom experts Kip Wallen and Ana Samarjian and KO partner Jon Taylor on Wednesday, October 18 at 11:00 a.m. Mountain Time for a webinar recapping key trends in the study as well as recent real-world experience negotiating M&A deals.
In today’s economy, it’s more important than ever for buyers and sellers to understand how to position themselves for favorable M&A transactions. Every M&A deal is unique and nuanced with stakeholders invested in protecting their interests. Buyers continue to be more strategic, opportunistic, and selective in the deals they are pursuing with lengthy and extensive due diligence prior to closing.
Join us for the webinar to learn:
- Trends in transaction values and transaction structures
- Best practices on how to leverage deal terms trends for better-informed negotiations
- Trends in indemnification claims, caps and purchase price adjustments
- How to avoid post-closing M&A challenges
- Real-world examples of how to successfully utilize these trends for a favorable transaction
RSVP here to save your spot.